View Your Appointments & Finances
- This Portal lets you view past and future appointments as well as a detailed breakdown of your financial ledger.
- For your convenience, you can also make credit card payments towards your account from the patient portal.
*Note: Payments made on the portal do not replace your monthly draft unless you first make arrangements through our office.
- To gain access to the Patient Portal, please call our office with the email you wish to use.
- Then, you’ll receive a password in your email emailed to you the first time you log in.
- After logging in, follow the instructions to change your password.
If you have any questions regarding the Patient Portal, please call our office at (334) 446-0428.